New Collectif US Cars & Much More !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!!

2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!! Empty 2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!!

Message par Tonio Dim 10 Nov - 23:57

Because of a Parking-Pawl slippery problem...
Lincoln Disaster :
70's Lincolns got a huge problem (2 friends of mine, who got Mark IIIs, crashed and crushed they Lincoln, this way) = http://www.autosafety.org/ford-transmissions-failure-hold-park ....and here... http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/997795-c6-doesnt-always-stay-in-park-on-incline.html
While Marc was closing his garage-door, (in his city, of the Atlantic coast of France), his light-green '69 Mark III was in front of his garage, engine runnig, with the transmission "Park" engaged (and so the "automatic-releasable" hand/foot-brake engaged as well)...when, for some reasons we didn't know, the car rolled away, backward, going down the hill, and crashed itself on a wall...
The same disaster, happens, 3 month ago, at my buddy Alessandro, in Italy, with his Burgundy/white '70 Mark III...!!! (pictures below).
You have to use wheel-chocks...
Such Phoenix, this is an history of 2 resurrections, after 2 disasters, arrived the same year, which had exactly the same cause (parking-pawl slip) and the same consequences ! These 2 accidents arrived, in 1000 kms of distance, one from the other one. The one in Gironde (Atlantic coast of France), and the other one in Bergamo, in Italy:
In the left column, the car of my buddy Alessandro, from Bergamo in Italy. And other one, right column, the car of Marc, my friend of Atlantic coast in France :
2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!! 55932212   <<<<< click zoom  >>>>>>>>>>>> 2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!! Dscn0211
The Parking Pawl slip = The car, which was parked sloping, engine running, goes downhill by herself, and it is the nightmare...2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!! 0linco10   <<<<< click zoom  >>>>>> 2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!! Dscn0010
The 2 "organ donors" cars. The red one, found in a farmer country field in Hungary, for Alessandro in Italy. The other, black, found near Nice (French Riviera) for my Buddy who live in the Atlantic coast of France.
2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!! Cimg3314  <<<<< click zoom  >>>>>> 2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!! Lauren13
Like real artists, the 2 body-shop workers, doing a old-school fantastic job !
2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!! Cimg4110  <<<<< click zoom  >>>>>> 2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!! Dscn0110
They are coming back from hell, and the pleasure to see them Rolling again is more than huge...!!!
2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!! Cimg5110   <<<<< click zoom  >>>>>> 2 Re-birth of 2 Mark III's of 2 friends of mine...!!! Dscn0210
Tonio
Tonio
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47920330@N02

Revenir en haut Aller en bas